We are recruiting for a talented Accounts Receivable & Billing Clerk to join an established construction company in central San Diego. The Accounts Receivable & Billing Clerk will be reporting to the Assistant Controller. The position will be responsible for processing credit applications for new customers, preparing daily billing, processing and posting incoming customer payments, performing soft reminder/collections calls as needed, and preparing deposits. This is a great opportunity for an individual seeking to join an established company with a long history and strong customer loyalty.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration and a confidential interview. Learn more about Ding Professional Resources at www.dingresources.com.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing and processing credit applications for new customers
- Preparing customer bills daily
- Receiving and posting customer check and credit card payments
- Making soft collections reminder calls to slow paying customers
- Field customer billing questions
- Support the Assistant Controller and Controller with other accounting related tasks as needed
Qualifications and Skills
To be considered, you must have:
- Minimum two years of related accounts receivable/billing experience
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads and priorities
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent customer service attitude
Company offers excellent benefits including 100% company paid medical, dental and vision coverage for the employee, 401(k) with partial company match, and potential profit sharing.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Receivable: 2 years
• Post ID: 35512477 sandiego