About the Job
Servicing both the San Diego and Orange County offices
Hill Construction Company builds the top residential construction projects along the California coast. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join our growing team, you may qualify for a rewarding career at Hill Construction Company. As our Orange County office grows, we are looking for an Office Administrator who will be able to service our San Diego and Orange County offices for at least, with the intention of ultimately working full-time out of the Orange County office.This is a unique opportunity to be a key component of growth in this new rapidly growing market.
Hill Construction Company has earned its standing as one of Southern California’s most inventive, dynamic and high-end custom builders. With jaw-dropping projects being built in San Diego, Orange County and Palm Desert, we collaborate with the area’s most elite and creative architects and designers. Our homes are consistently showcased in national and regional magazines including dwell, luxe, Interiors, California Homes, and more. Continual advancement, uncompromised quality and passion for excellence have led Hill Construction to win numerous industry awards and accolades. Please learn more about us by visiting www. hillconstructioncompany. com and exploring our Facebook, Instagram, Houzz, and Google Plus social media pages.
Full time employee benefits include health and dental insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k retirement plan with employer matching, cell phone reimbursement, fuel reimbursement andpotentialyear-end bonus. We pride ourselves on our company culture – one in which every employee has the opportunity to collaborate, contribute and help shape the future of our growingcorporation.
Mastering the art of complexity, our team excels in making the most technical projects look effortless and turning a dream into a home. In order to continue growing and servicing our clients, our Office Management team is looking to add a qualified and enthusiasticfull-time Office Administrator, who will primarily focus on the needs of our Orange County office. The candidate we are looking for must be able to train out of the San Diego office with the intention of ultimately working full-time out of the Orange County office. Ideally this person would be able to service both locations for at least a year.
The Office Management team is a critical component of our winning team structure, bringing accuracy and reliabilityto all business operations of the company. This role will be critical to our growth in Orange County and will help us integrate our culture, values, processes and procedures into this growing office.
- Project Accounting: Data entry for AR, AP and Project Billing Management including filing and scanning all necessary documents to our shared server
- Office Management: Organize office operations, order office supplies, open and sort mail, assist in shipping needs, answer phones, greet visitors, etc.
- Assist Project Managers with project coordination, subcontracts, tracking subcontractor insurances and project lien releases
- Act an integral part of the Office Management team to help integrate the Hill Construction culture, values, processes and procedures into this growing office
- Assistance in marketing and strategic planning: Help grow our Orange County brand
- 5-10 years of previous office administration/management experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Solid planning and organizational skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel and Word required
- Sage 100 experience desired
- Must have a professional presentation and desire to become an integral part of the HCC team
- Skills and proficiencies needed: problem solving, sound judgment, time management, initiative, adaptability, positive attitude
- Organizational Communications
How to Learn More
We encourage all potential employees to learn more! Please visit our website at www. hillconstructioncompany. com and explore our social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Houzz, Google Plus).
How to Apply
Please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
• Post ID: 37210207 sandiego