Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2018 7:26 PM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
1165 Via Teresa San Marcos, CA
Great Schools, Large Yard, Remodeled 4 BR / 2 BA San Marcos Gem
$2600 per month
4 beds, 2 full baths
1584 sq. ft.
4 BR / 2 BA, 1584 sq.ft., detached home built in 1978, located in San Marcos. Available date: 23 Mar 2018
Welcome home! This wonderful property is coming fresh off a nice remodel of the kitchen, bathroom, and living room. The home has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,584 sq. ft. and has a very nice open floor plan. The remodel included fresh paint, new fixtures, and new flooring. New carpets were put in mid 2016. New beautiful tile laminate is throughout the kitchen and living room. The kitchen appliances were replaced and is now equipped with brand new ornate granite. The newly painted white cabinets, neutral floor color, and white granite give the kitchen an amazing light and warmth.
The master bedroom is adjacent to the living room and is very large. It has a big walk-in closet and a private bathroom. It has a nice view of the backyard from a large window. The home location is great. It is nestled in the desirable Grove Park HOA. The home is a few minute drive from the 78 and it is located near many stores and things to do. It is also walking distance to all the local schools. It is very close to tons of restaurants and stores including Stone Brewery, Walmart, Albertans, Dollar Tree, and many more.
The home is located in an amazing school district featuring Knob Hill Elementary, Woodland Park Middle, Mission Hills High (according to greatschools.org, tenant to verify). It is located right in the center of all schools and is walking distance! The backyard is huge and boasts an abundance of citrus and fruit trees! There are two orange trees, one lemon tree, and one peach three. There is a great covered patio for enjoying the hot summer days. The backyard would be great for a grill out and entertaining guests. The landscaping in the backyard is draught tolerant and very beautiful. The home comes with a gardner / landscaper!
- Clean inside and out & very well maintained.
- Recently remodeled with high quality finishes!
- Great schools that are highly sought after. Schools are walking distance.
- Single story home. Bedrooms on the ground level.- Master bathroom attached to the large master bedroom.
- The kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel sink, pantry
- The home also has a fireplace and efficient double paned windows.
- The backyard / exterior has a tranquil environment, fenced yard, fruit trees, sprinkler / irrigation system, patio, and an overhang for shade.
- HOA aids in excellent curb appeal! HOA community: Grove Park.
- Laundry: No Washer & Dryer included in home. W/D hook ups are in the garage.
- HVAC: central A/C and central heat.Note: See terms below for appliances included.
- Showings by appointment only. Don’t disturb occupants.
- Lease term: 12 month minimum. Open to longer lease. Open to lease that ends in June 2019.
- Pets: Dogs & Cats considered on case by case basis (no aggressive breeds). 3 pets maximum. Extra $500 security deposit per pet. Extra $25 rent per month per pet.
- Security deposit required up front, amount is equal to one month rent.
- Security deposit will be held in: Broker's trust account.
- Year built: 1978.
- Appliances included: Heater, Air Conditioner, Dishwasher, Oven / Range, Fridge.
- If appliances break or stop working due to normal wear and tear, all appliances named above will be maintained by owner. Tenant is responsible for Tenant damage or neglect.
- Landscaping: Tenant will maintain all landscaping except: Owner will pay for gardener service. Tenant to keep water at adequate level to keep landscape heathy and green. Tenant to give access to gardener for water adjustment as needed.
- All utilities / services to be paid by tenant except: Owner will pay for monthly HOA payments and gardener service.
- Parking rules: 2 car garage. Other must be registered guest parking per HOA rules.
Additional lease requirements:
- Tenant to pay cost for HOA community key if lost, or stolen, broken.
Feel Good Property Management, Inc. BRE #01987336.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. It is the responsibility of the tenant or tenant's agent to verify. Home will be delivered in same condition as during showings, unless future changes are given in writing from FGPM.
Feel Good Property Management, Inc.
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo
• Location: San Diego, San Marcos
• Post ID: 36542502 sandiego