Posted: Sunday, March 4, 2018 6:41 PM
----- Schedule a Showing Online -----
1007 Howard Ave - #29 Escondido, CA
Remodeled Condo with Dual Master Bedrooms, Amenities, and Much More!
$1850 per month
2 beds, 2 full and 1 half baths
1202 sq. ft.
2 BD / 2.5 BA, 1202 sq.ft., condo built in 1984, located in Escondido. Available date: Feb 3rd, 2018.
Looking for a beautiful upgraded home with amenities, fantastic location, A/C, and great value? Look no further, you found it! This 2 bedroom / 2.5 bath condo has tall vaulted ceilings, natural light, and an open layout which makes for an ideal living situation. One of the best features of the home is the dual master bedroom layout, each bedroom has its own private full bathroom! The community has a pool and spa and is very nicely maintained. The home has an attached garage and nearby designated parking. Hurry, it won’t last long, contact us to schedule a showing today!
- Spectacular dual master layout with high ceilings. Each bedroom has a private attached full bathroom.
- Home has been professionally cleaned, had paint touched up, and is move in ready! Clean inside and out and very well maintained.
- Open concept kitchen with lots of natural light. The kitchen has a deep sink, pantry, nice modern countertops, tons of storage space, and a very open layout.
- The home also has tons of indoor storage, garage storage, and a fireplace.
- HOA aids in excellent curb appeal! HOA community: Westwind Escondido. HOA amenities: pool, spa.
- The backyard / exterior has a tranquil environment, privacy, fenced yard, draught tolerant landscape, and a patio. The home also has a small patio near the front entrance.
- Location: This complex will give you great access to freeways and it is just minutes from downtown Escondido, shopping and dining! The home is very close to the world famous Stone Brewery. Close to Lake Hodges and Elfin Forest trails. Easy driving access to local beaches.
- Save money on utilities! Water, sewer, and trash are included!
- Laundry: Yes W/D hook-ups (no appliances included). Gas dryer setup. Electric dryer setup.
- HVAC: central A/C and central heat, ceiling fans, ceiling fans in each bedroom. Note: See terms below for appliances included.
- Showings by appointment only. Don’t disturb occupants.
- Lease term: 12 month minimum. Open to longer lease.<div style="padding:0px 0px 0px 0px">- Pets: Dogs & Cats considered on case by case basis (no aggressive breeds). 1 pet maximum. Maximum of 30 lbs for pet weight. Extra $500 security deposit per pet and an additional $25 rent per month per pet.
- Security deposit required up front, amount is equal to one month rent.
- Security deposit will be held in: Broker's trust account.
- Year built: 1984.
- Appliances included: Fridge, Microwave, Oven / Range, Dishwasher, Air Conditioner, and Heater.
- If appliances break or stop working due to normal wear and tear, all appliances named above will be maintained by owner. Tenant is responsible for damage caused by tenant (or tenants guests) actions or tenant neglect.
- Landscaping: Tenant will maintain all landscaping except: HOA will maintain common areas.
- All utilities / services to be paid by tenant except: Owner pays for HOA which includes water, sewer, and trash. HOA also covers the roof and fence and exterior.
- Parking rules: 1 attached covered garage parking spot that is connected through backyard terrace. 1 uncovered designated parking near back fence. Guest parking just steps away per HOA rules.
Additional lease requirements and addendum:
- Tenant is responsible to pay for a replacement HOA key, mailbox key, or house key, if the originals are lost.
Feel Good Property Management, Inc. BRE #01987336.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. It is the responsibility of the tenant or tenant's agent to verify. Home will be delivered in same condition as during showings, unless future changes are given in writing from FGPM.
Dogs ok up to 25 lbs
One cat ok
Feel Good Property Management, Inc.
Online scheduling, post generation, and much more provided by ShowMojo