As an RF Drivers SW developer, you will work on the Design, Development, Verification and support Embedded SW for the Radio Driver System across multiple Mobile Communication Standards LTE, UMTS, TD-SCDMA, CDMA, GSM, 5G, Participation in System Integration and Verification in cooperation with System-Engineering and Hardware Design Group.
- System integration on virtual prototypes and target hardware
- Analyzing and solving of technical issues during bring-up of the next generation mobile phone platform
- Technical support of internal and external customers of the Intel high-feature modem baseband components
- Customer support by phone, mail and onsite for internal and external customers
- Customer Consulting hardware, firmware
- Infrequent domestic or international travels to other Intel or customer sites
- Self-directed and motivated to be successful in this environment
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to generate technical documents defining and describing product issues and resolution details
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Perform code review and SW/FW fixes and feature updates
- Debug FW/SW and System issues, extract and analyze traces, pre-analysis of issues from various verification sessions IOT, GCT, field, customer
- Discuss customer requirements/feedback with Concept Engineering and Development
Inside this Business Group
PhD, MS or BS in CS, CE or EE with the following years of experience: - Strong C/C++ programming skills in embedded systems - 2+ years of experience in Wireless Systems - 4+ years of experience in Software Engineering - 4+ years of experience in RF Drivers, modem FW or DSP Development - 4+ years of experience with Standard Software Engineering practices for Version Control, Configuration Management, Testing, Root Cause Analysis, and Quality Assurance - 4+ years of experience in Debugging
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1465904/Software-Development-Engineer/
• Post ID: 35469887 sandiego