Job DescriptionJob #: 792604
6-18 month contract for a Web Data Analyst within Marketing - qualified applicants please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join our team as a Senior Analyst in the Data Analytics & Science team. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion to deliver data-driven insights. This position works alongside marketers and agency partners to deliver business results using data for insights and optimization.
We are seeking a Senior Analyst who will partner with our Online Advertising & Web Channel teams to help drive in-house email lead nurture campaigns. The successful candidate will have a strong combination of both data acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills, in addition to an ability to present data in a creative and illustrative manner.
- Subject matter expert in the email lead nurture campaigns
- Provide insights regarding the campaign effectiveness, audience segmentation, and cycles; develop automated closed-loop reporting processes
- Perform analysis on the content funnel, engagements, and conversion assists.
- Ad hoc analysis in general SEO and Web analytics
- 5+ years of experience in Email, CRM and/or Life Cycle Marketing Analytics
- 5+ years of experience in generating and presenting insights from marketing data; experience in online advertising analytics and optimization a plus!
- Advanced SQL skills to perform data segmentation and aggregation from scratch; experience working with granular web clickstream data a plus!
- Familiarity with programming languages and stats packages (e.g. python, R)
- Advanced knowledge of Responsys and Eloqua is required
- Knowledge of online advertising platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, DoubleClick) and processes or web analytics platforms (e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of Organic, Paid, and Social Search
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams
• Post ID: 34653437 sandiego