Posted: Saturday, March 3, 2018 8:47 AM
SAIC is currently hiring for a Maritime Patrol Reconnaissance Aircraft Training Specialist to provide training development support to Tactical Training Group Pacific (TTGP) as a fleet training subject matter expert (SME).
The selected candidate will provide Tactical Warfare expertise in planning, implementation and execution of real-world or simulated warfare tactics; focused on Maritime Patrol Reconnaissance Aircraft (MPRA) duties with strike groups or units.
The candidate will maintain the integrity of the training objectives, and maintain a knowledge base that is consistent with the requirements that cover the full spectrum of Navy training. The candidate will serve as the catalyst for developing and evaluating requirements. He/She will provide the expertise and insight to support programs and leaders at all levels, including very senior levels, civilian and military sectors. The expertise provided will support war game production. The selected candidate will configure the training spaces, modeling and simulation systems, and network-based tactical Command and Control system applications.
Candidate will also operate and configure Modeling and Simulation (M&S) systems to include: Joint Semi Automated Forces (JSAF) and Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Tactical Warfare Simulation (MTWS) software as the simulation driver. Additionally, the candidate will role-play notional forces, interacting with students to simulate operations in a tactical environment.
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced training specialist in Maritime Patrol Reconnaissance Aircraft duties. In addition, he/she will have excellent public speaking, presentation, and time management skills, as well as at least two years of applicable training experience in:
- - Integrating warfare training objectives into a focused warfare exercise
- - M&S system scenario scripting, verification, and validation
- - M&S scenario execution and adjusting scenario events and timelines in a real- time dynamic tactical operation environment
- - Implementing TTPs and PPRs, and role playing tactical units
- - Developing and coordinating scenario play with navy and other services during the Naval Strike - Group and Strike Force training process
- - Implementing scenario scripts, incorporating warfare principles from a specified warfare discipline to meet Navy Mission Essential Task List (NMETL) training objectives
- - Coordinating among US Naval training commands, other services training commands, and among coalition partners to satisfy naval training requirements in service, joint, and coalition training contexts.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / SKILLS:
- Must be a U.S. citizen with a Secret clearance and Bachelor of Arts or Science degree.
- Active military duty experience including recent Maritime Patrol Reconnaissance Aircraft experience.
- Two (2) years of technical and general Training specialist experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit (link removed).
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 9, 2018, 4:58:12 PM
Primary Location: United States-CA-SAN DIEGO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: San Diego
• Post ID: 37133972 sandiego