Skyriver is seeking a professional, dynamic Inside Sales Representative who is responsible for driving new business. A major component of this role will focus on activities to create and build a pipeline at the front end of the sales cycle and close new business opportunities. Outbound prospecting will be required using various mediums while educating and positioning value for prospective clients. The successful Inside Sales Representative will secure new business opportunities, negotiate and close sales. The ability to close sales over the phone is essential in this role. This is an engaging, fast-paced environment, the position will report to the Inside Sales Manager. The candidate should enjoy working in a collaborative environment and must have a passion for success while meeting and exceeding goals.
Great Income + Benefits and Paid Training
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions + Performance Bonuses
- Top performers earn $100,000+
- Great schedule - 8:00am-5:00pm. No weekends required!
- Benefits including Health, PTO, Paid Vacations / Paid Holidays off.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Sales Manager to execute on building sales pipeline, refine messaging with an account based approach and move opportunities through the pipeline to close for new business
- Promote Skyriver’s value proposition to prospective clients, while differentiating yourself through a consultative process
- Convert opportunities through problem-solving, negotiation and closing
- Accurately forecast
- Execute on daily outbound calls and emails to targeted prospects and opportunities
- Utilize SalesForce.com to document and track activities including validating and updating key contacts and stakeholder’s information
- Utilize social media tools and mediums to prospect and drive business to opportunities
- Work synergistically in a team environment with other Sales Executives
- Consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals
- Learn best practices of telecom and how to effectively communicate with business executives
- BS/BA and 2-5 years of B2B experience required (experience selling technology and or technology services preferred)
- Results driven, competitive natured with a solid work ethic
- Takes ownership
- Track record of showing success driving closed business and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the astute ability to listen
- Outstanding time management skills with ability to multitask
- Ability to problem-solve, teach, and network
- Willingness to be very active and exceeding minimum metrics
- Familiar, efficient with and willingness to utilize and document computer related sales tools like Salesforce
- SalesForce.com experience preferred
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology is crucial
- Ability to adapt to change, take direction, self-evaluate and self-correct
About Skyriver Communications:
Skyriver, a highly specialized and engineering-driven broadband company, delivers primary and redundant business-grade Internet service, Private Networking service, Hospitality Wi-Fi, and temporary Event Bandwidth to thousands of businesses in San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside, San Bernardino, Oxnard, Ventura, Palm Springs and Palm Desert communities.
Headquartered in San Diego, it is one of the first and largest independent Fixed Wireless Internet Service Providers. The business-class broadband service, designed for efficiency, scalability, and dependability, promises maximum performance for customers who rely on broadband for their business success.
Skyriver delivers robust broadband Internet service, on par with fiber. Dedicated symmetrical bandwidth that is scalable to GigE, plus industry leading uptime of 99.99%, and extremely low latency, packet loss and jitter are just a few of the reasons businesses choose Skyriver broadband for voice and data transport. With an SLA that is second to none, businesses can be confident that even their most sophisticated real-time data applications will run just as they want them - fast and consistent.
Skyriver is proud to service clients across many segments including government, manufacturing, business services, education, bioscience, entertainment, retail, hospitality, media, and fortune 500 companies.
• Post ID: 36406417 sandiego