Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking an Assistant Program Manager (APM) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA. Join the men and women of the Northrop Grumman in meeting the largest, most complex systems challenges imaginable for government, military and business.
Avionics and Tactical Networks (A&TN) is an operating unit in the Communications Business Unit and is based in the Rancho Carmel area of San Diego, Calif. The business has developed and advanced software-defined radio technology for sophisticated communications in a network-centric environment.
A&TN focuses on providing advanced technologies, engineering development and production for our software-defined radio programs. A&TN programs include the communications, navigation and identification (CNI) production for F-22 and F-35 aircraft and production of advanced multi-function RF products such as JCREW. The qualified applicant will have responsibility for managing cost, schedule and delivery on our F-35 CNI Production and Sustainment programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The position will be responsible for generating and supporting proposals, assisting in the negotiation of work content with the customer and creating performance baseline plans.
• The APM will help ensure management to fixed price budgets, perform to a program schedule to meet delivery dates, and drive solution of both technical and administrative problems associated with products constructed on-site, as well as at suppliers.
• The APM will support the F-35 CNI Production Program Manager in providing metrics for cost, schedule, risk/opportunity management and technical status.
• The APM will assist with staffing and de-staffing tasks, reporting status and risks. The position will report directly to the F-35 CNI Production Program Manager.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17026432&lang=en
• Post ID: 36367027 sandiego