Why Forward Air?
The foundation product for Forward Air is our Less than Truckload (LTL) service making drop & hook, hub-to-hub deliveries of lightweight freight with loads averaging less than 26,000 lbs with UNLIMITED FREIGHT OPPORTUNITES.
- Average Earning of up to $207,168 (Solo) - $427,668 (Team) / year
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus
(*Earning potential is based off of an estimated 3,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update*)
What to Expect Partnering with Forward Air:
- 90% Terminal to Terminal
- 99.9% No Touch, Drop & Hook Freight
- Weekly Home Time Program
- Lease purchase program Available (Programs are available through 3rd party vendors)
- Class A CDL required
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- No more than 2 violations on MVR for past 36 months
2018 FAF Inc.*All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver s qualifications and experience. Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.*
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, contractor, independent contractor, lease purchase, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own, own your own new truck, owner operator driving
• Post ID: 37141562 sandiego