- Responsible to execute field test cases per specifications Operator, KPI, Internal Functional
- Must accurately setup, execute and report measurement results per test specification
- Generate accurate daily test reports, documenting test steps, measurements and failures
- Working closely with engineering to isolate and debug issues
- Respond within 24 hours to all retest requests from development team
- Disposition issues with appropriate corrective actions to resolve issues in timely manner
- Reproducing and representing all of the test related technical issues to the internal development teams
- Self-directed and motivated to be successful in this environment
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to generate technical documents defining and describing product issues and resolution details
- Develop automation scripts for modem testing in the field.
- This includes functional, KPI and feature testing.
- Develop and maintain post processing scripts/tools to extract needed data from modem traces.
- Support testers and debug issues seen during the automation / provide workarounds to overcome specific NW operators restrictions/configurations
- Creates, defines and develops system validation environment and test suites. Uses and applies emulation and platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance to spec.
- Responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures.
- Requires broad understanding of multiple system areas and requires interfaces with Architecture, Design, and Pre-silicon Validation teams in improving post-silicon test content and providing feedback for future on-die debug features.
Bachelors of Science plus 3 years' experience or a Master Degree or greater in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience with GSM, UMTS and LTE Protocols
- 3+ years of experience/knowledge with Cellular Network Debug Tools
- 3+ years of experience with Field Testing of Cellular Products GSM, UMTS and LTE
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Should be willing to travel 40-50 % of the time
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1422293/Field-Test-Engineer/
• Post ID: 35479722 sandiego