Material Planning Control Analyst 3 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (San Diego, California)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems seeks a Material Planning Control Analyst 3 to join our Avionics and Tactical Networks (ATN) located at the Rancho Carmel Facility in San Diego, CA.
A&TN focuses on providing advanced technologies, engineering development and production for our software-defined radio programs. A&TN programs include the communications, navigation and identification (CNI) production for F-22 and
F-35 aircraft and production of advanced multi-function RF products such as JCREW.
The Material Planning Control Analyst 3 role and responsibilities:
• Develops raw material requirements and scheduling requirements from engineering specifications Production schedules and plans.
• Manages material movement with purchasing, Plans, schedules.
• Manages the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production.
• May negotiate lead times with suppliers and manage schedules for timely delivery.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002898&lang=en
• Post ID: 36422937 sandiego