Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Program Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be based in Rancho Carmel area of San Diego, CA.
Join the men and women of the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems power house in meeting the largest, most complex systems challenges imaginable for government, military and business. Avionics and Tactical Networks (A&TN) is an operating unit within the C4ISR division. The business has developed and advanced software-defined radio technology for sophisticated communications in a network-centric environment. A&TN focuses on providing advanced technologies, engineering development and production engineering for our software-defined radio programs. A&TN programs include the communications, navigation and identification (CNI) production for F-22 aircraft and production of advanced multi-function RF products.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Program Manager position will manage the repair and field sustainment contracts for the F-22 product lines. This individual should possess leadership and team building capabilities and have strong interpersonal skills. Must possess solid organization abilities and be a motivated, flexible team player. Some travel may be required.
The Program Manager Key areas of responsibility include:
• Provide overall leadership to Repair and Sustainment contracts by driving cost, schedule, technical, and quality performance
• Interface with customer and internal management for status reporting such as monthly program reviews, customer status calls and weekly detailed reporting
• Utilize customer product return data to facilitate identification and resolution of field and customer factory issues, including root cause/corrective action implementation
• Coordinate with production PMs and line supervision to set repair priorities
• Coordinate with engineering and development programs to manage hardware life cycle impacts, enabling configuration tracking and upgrade requirements
• Continually drive for reductions in Repair Turn-Around Time (RTAT) and Volume of Returns for both NGC and Supplier products
• Partner with Global Supply Chain and Subcontracts organizations for establishing and managing supplier repair contracts
• Manage proposal efforts for future contracts including proposal generation, fact finding and negotiations
• Coordinate trade studies for parts obsolescence for customer and internal management reviews
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18002344&lang=en
• Post ID: 36205187 sandiego