Posted: Tuesday, January 9, 2018 1:40 AM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Production Product Program Manager for the F-35 Communications, Navigation and Identification (CNI) program to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in San Diego, CA. Join the men and women of the Northrop Grumman in meeting the largest, most complex systems challenges imaginable for government, military and business.
F-35 CNI Programs are managed within the F-35 Programs Business Unit, and are based in the Rancho Carmel area of San Diego, CA. The business has developed and advanced software-defined radio technology for sophisticated communications in a network-centric environment and focuses on providing advanced technologies, engineering development and production for our software-defined radio programs. The qualified applicant will have responsibility for managing cost, schedule and delivery on a portfolio of programs supporting development and production of the F-35 CNI product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management and leadership for a team of 4-6 Supplier Program Managers who oversee 11-14 products across 9-10 domestic and international suppliers,
- Working in a Supplier Management Team (SMT) construct, partner with Global Supply Chain (GSC), Supplier Mission Assurance and Engineering organizations to coordinate supplier efforts across multiple development, production and sustainment contracts within the F-35 CNI portfolio.
- Manage to fixed price budgets totaling $75M/year, perform to program schedules to meet delivery dates and drive solutions of technical, schedule/delivery and administrative challenges associated with supplier based products.
- Partnering with GSC and the program office, develop and execute plans for second sourcing decisions, international sourcing approaches, and driving affordability improvements into CNI supplier-based products.
- Support supplier strategy decisions and manage transition of international suppliers under development into production
- Support customer and supplier proposal efforts including Statement of Work development, proposal generation/evaluation, fact finding, and negotiations.
- The Product Program Manager will report to the F-35 CNI Production Program Manager and will manage the team in providing metrics for cost, schedule, risk/opportunity management and technical status.
- Responsibilities will include direct management at least one product and supplier within the CNI portfolio.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17029123&lang=en
• Location: San Diego
• Post ID: 35431647 sandiego