Program Planning Scheduling Analyst 3 (Current Secret Clearance) - Northrop Grumman Corporation (San
• Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality
• Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts
• Utilizes Gantt, PERT milestone charts, EVM and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
• Serve as program planning surge support for programs as needed.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17028987&lang=en
• Post ID: 35431592 sandiego