A Residential Real Estate Agent (Retail Location) is a real estate agent who works at our retail office and guides customers through the intricacies of the home sale and purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they come by our retail office looking for guidance. Since you will work out of our retail location, you will often be the first point of contact for customers which gives you the opportunity to help them see through an entire real estate purchase and sale transaction.
Working on a Real Estate Team
As a member of a successful real estate team or small brokerage, you'll receive the guidance and coaching necessary to succeed. This is a great way to transition into the real estate industry and learn from professionals who have built and currently manage effective small businesses in your local area.
Note: In this role, you'll work as a licensed real estate agent for a productive real estate team or small brokerage advertising on Zillow Group sites in your local market. You will NOT be employed by or working directly for Zillow Group.
Regulatory notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must obtain a license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. We will help you navigate the process of getting your real estate license, just ask us how!
- Understand the current real estate environment and be able to suggest appropriate home price points to customers
- Help clients get their home ready to put on the market and offer suggestions to make it sell quickly
- Understand your clients and their real estate needs so you can match them with an appropriate home
- Be available for meetings at our retail office
- Keep updated on home sales and listings in the local real estate market
Requirements and Additional Details
- Those candidates who have an existing real estate license and are currently affiliated with a real estate brokerage are not eligible for this opportunity.
- In this role, you will not be working for Zillow Group, but for an independent real estate team or small brokerage using Zillow Group software and services.
About Zillow Group
Zillow Group (NASDAQ: Z and ZG) houses a portfolio of the largest real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. The company's brands focus on all stages of the home lifecycle: renting, buying, selling, financing and home improvement. Zillow Group is committed to empowering consumers with unparalleled data, inspiration and knowledge around homes, and connecting them with the right local professionals to help.
Through this posting Zillow Group aims to help real estate teams and brokers who advertise on its platform connect with people possessing great customer service and sales experience in other fields, which might make them excellent real estate professionals.
Associated topics: housing, listing, realtor, real estate broker, residential, residential estate, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, salesperson
• Post ID: 36251262 sandiego