Requisition ID: 67701
This role is foundational to the success and future deployment of the franchise food service offer and will be the main in market contact point between franchisees, the field team and support teams. Responsible for the development of the strategic franchise food service offering, operational tools, aids, and programs to support franchisees ability to achieve consistent operational excellence. Also accountable for the escalation of noncompliance or consistent failure to meet food offer requirements to ampm Andeavor leadership team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related experience.
- 6 or more years of experience in operations within Multi-Unit Foodservice, QSR, Forecourt Retail or Convenience Retail is essential.
- Experience in working in a company and franchise-operated model strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with the principles of category management and offer development.
- Exceptional customer service and relationship management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Strongly proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Andeavor, formerly Tesoro, is a premier refining, marketing and logistics company in the mid-continent and western United States. Our Company operates 10 refineries with a combined capacity of approximately 1.2 million barrels per day, an extensive logistics network, and a retail-marketing system that includes approximately 3,100 retail stations marketed under multiple well-known fuel brands. We employ more than 13,000 talented people.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of safety and environmental stewardship, respect and integrity.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Vet / Disability
Posting Notes: || San Diego || California || United States (US) || SF:LI-YCP-1 || |Marketing & Retail || 92126 ||
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 37041622 sandiego