Scantibodies Laboratory, Inc is seeking an Internal Fulfillment Coordinator for our Santee, CA location. The Internal Fulfillment Coordinator will be responsible for performing shipping and inventory activities. The coordinator will facilitate the packaging of daily shipments, to include the processing of refrigerated shipments.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Process refrigerated shipments on the INFO LN system
- Pack & process daily shipments.
· Cycle count and maintain inventory levels and locations
· Maintain and transact in computer tracking system all inventory movement
· Adhere to and follow all ISO 9001 standards and GMP’s and serve as a model for compliance to regulations and standards in all aspects of the job.
· Develop ideas and procedures to work towards continual process improvement.
· Support production and activities of the company in an efficient and timely fashion.
· Pull & process NCMR’s as requested.
· Assist with the courier runs as needed.
· Shipping - Process refrigerated shipments on the INFO LN system. Pack & process daily shipments.
· Inventory - Complete NCMR’s as needed and process accordingly.
· Cycle count all inventory part numbers and ensure accuracy in computer tracking system.
· Monitor and maintain inventory transactions and locations. Pull daily orders/ITF and process in the M2M system.
· Interact with internal customers regarding job orders, issues and requirements.
· Stage and prepare parts for shipment and or departmental movement.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Assist with Courier runs as needed.
General Office Equipment
Fork Lift/Pallet Jack/Electric Standup
· Working knowledge of the metric system.
· Attention to detail.
· 3 years general manufacturing.
· High school diploma.
· Average oral and written communication skills.
· General personal computer knowledge.
· Valid and clean California driver’s license.
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Set and adhere to the highest level of integrity, morals and ethics.
· Sensitivity to customer requirements and align action in accordance with customer needs.
· Stay in close communication with management.
· Strong team skills; must be willing to pitch in to get the job done.
· Credibility with peers, senior management, business partners, relevant agencies and customers.
· A bias for action; demonstrates a track record of achievement.
· Excellent strategic thinking.
· A Comfort level with challenging others and having your own ideas challenged.
· The ability to set the highest standards of achievement. The ability to set and adhere to the highest level of integrity, morals and ethics.
· A high degree of professionalism with the ability to be a high energy, passionate c champion for the company.
· An ability to be a part of closely-knit teams and interacting effectively across disciplines.
· Sensitivity to internal and external customer requirements.
· Ensure alignment with internal customer needs.
· Implement continuous improvement initiatives to ensure maximum productivity.
· Adhere to all GMP and ISO guidelines.
Working Conditions/Physical & Mental Demands:
Shipping - Heavy work, indoors: Physical ability to lift 50 pounds and work in temperatures ranging from 32 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Inventory - Warehouse environment
Lifting up to 95 pounds
Refrigerator and freezer type environment, temperature as low as (but not limited to) -25F
• Post ID: 30628573 sandiego