What you’ll be doing...
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for growing and managing a book of business within an assigned geographic territory, including up-selling accounts, and renewal of service agreements.
This position will work within an assigned market segment to retain the customer base, increase customer satisfaction and exceed set sales goals..
- Grow revenue from existing account base within assigned territory by building strong relationships with clients.
- Protect and defend annual revenue, customer base, and subscriptions within defined assignment.
- Make approximately 40-50 calls per day to assigned customers to build value added relationship that will lead to long-term partnership.
- Consult with clients on best practices to increase their ROI.
- Liaise with technical support, accounting and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction.
- When necessary, conduct customer site visits to grow and retain accounts.
- Keep accurate, detailed records of all sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com).
- Responsible for managing the overall account relationship. Works with clients on contract renewals, unit add-ons, additional features and escalated Customer Care issues.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as required/assigned
What we’re looking for...
- At least 4 years B2B experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Communications preferred or equivalent business experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce.com experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit; goal oriented and target driven
- Creative and articulate
- Strong business acumen and presence; comfortable selling at Executive/Owner level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be accepting of change and multi-task oriented
- Strong negotiation skills
- Positive, persistent and self-motivated
- Exhibits the Verizon Telematics values: Speed, Performance, Accountability, Passion, Teamwork, & Integrity
- Minimum travel required
- Ability to sit at a desk for the majority of the day
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6923082-account-executive
• Post ID: 29233203 sandiego