USI is a leading provider of installation, construction & distribution services to the residential & commercial construction markets.
USI San Diego is currently seeking a qualified Sales Representative.
The Sales Representative is primarily responsible for executing on sales objectives for an assigned territory, generating and qualifying new business opportunities, and promoting, selling, supporting and increasing market share.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:  &#160;
- Work with Branch Manager and/or Sales Manager to identify sales strategies.
- Assist in developing and implementing territory marketing plan.
- Provide timely feedback to branch/sales management, sales team members and prospects/customers; share new business practices.
- Communicate with prospects and customers via phone, face-to-face, email, and fax.
- Develop and manage positive working relationships with prospects and customers.
- Measure jobs in the field and off plans.
- Document customer and prospect data and results.
- Process bids and follow-up with customer to close the sale.
- Schedule jobs, working in coordination with the Production Manager.
- Be an expert in branch products, services and industry.
- Professionally represent the branch at industry tradeshows, professional associations, and customer sites.
- Employ and maintain customer relationship management database (Navision).
- Participate in on-going product and sales training programs.
Sales Representative,Sales Rep
• Post ID: 22923585 sandiego