Avionics and Tactical Networks (A&TN) is an operating unit within the Communications division of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems. A&TN is located in the Rancho Carmel facility in San Diego, California.
Our expertise is in delivering complex electronics equipment to enable modern battlefields and support aviation missions. Our focus is on the development and production of avionics, radio and electronic warfare product applications to enable networked communications. As part of the corporation’s business focus area on Communications, we are the “equipment providers.”
We are looking for an Electromechanical Design Engineer for our products. The right candidate will:
- Perform mechanical design and packaging of RF, digital, infrastructure, and test hardware products, including avionics modules, racks, and interface test adapters.
- Perform mechanical and environmental requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with EM analysts/Subject Matter Experts to assess thermal and structural analyses as required. Support electrical-mechanical tradeoffs and physical verification and qualification testing for new designs, as required.
- Mentor and lead junior Electro-Mechanical engineers.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17019458&lang=en
• Post ID: 35378932 sandiego