Northrop Grumman Missions Systems seeks a Manufacturing/Industrial Engineer 2 to join the Avionics & Tactical Networks (ATN) team located at the Rancho Carmel facility in San Diego, CA.
Our expertise is in delivering complex equipment to enable modern battlefields and support aviation missions. Our focus is on the world of avionics, radio, and electronic warfare product application to enable networked communications. As part of the corporation’s business focus area on Communications, we are the ‘equipment providers.’ Our team of communication systems experts is developing next-generation ground radios for land forces, and our Electronic Warfare subject matter experts are creating the next generation of Improvised Explosive Device (IED) countermeasures to keep our soldiers safe when in harm’s way.
• Analyzes production processes and output quality to improve efficiencies in production yields and throughput.
• Develops work measurement systems and reports performance.
• Maintains labor standards; performs ergonomic studies, safety initiatives, facility layout, capacity analysis, and process simulation.
• Supports capital equipment studies and proposal activity.
• Defines and executes process improvement projects aligned with business strategies.
• Leads all Lean and 5S initiatives for the production facility, including facilitating and coaching improvement teams. Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
• Requires interface and coordination with other Production support departments as well as regular interface with multiple levels of management.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000725&lang=en
• Post ID: 37095587 sandiego