Production Test Technician 3 (2nd Shift) - Northrop Grumman Corporation (San Diego, California)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Production Test Technician 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. Where Technology and Teamwork come together... The qualified applicant will become part of the Avionics and Tactical Networks (ATN) operating unit within the Communications division located at our Rancho Carmel campus in San Diego, California.
Our expertise is in delivering complex equipment to enable modern battlefields and support aviation missions. Our focus is on the world of avionics, radio and electronic warfare product applications to enable networked communications. As part of the corporation’s business focus area on Communications, we are the “equipment providers.” Our team of communication systems experts is developing next-generation ground radios for land forces, and our Electronic Warfare subject matter experts are creating the next generation of Improvised Explosive Device (IED) countermeasures to keep our soldiers safe when in harm’s way.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of production assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences.
• Lays out and assembles units for production equipment according to designs and specifications.
• Adjusts and calibrates systems as needed.
• Modifies equipment by adding, removing, or altering components as defined by predetermined diagrams and sketches.
• Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed.
• Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties.
• May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18004735&lang=en
• Post ID: 37036322 sandiego