search
backpage.com >

San Diego management/professional


The requested ad could not be found.

Recent management/professional ads.

Human Resources Business Partner The US spends $160 Billion per year on highways. Every new car model costs at least $1 Billion to develop. Yet cars spend only 5% of their time driving. Where do these cars spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is one...
Franchised General Manager - Marriot (Oceanside) Sage Hospitality, a hotel management company, is recognized as an innovative leader in the hospitality industry, specializing in the management and development of both Independent and Premium Branded hotels. Founded in 1984, Sage set out to be the best hotel owner and...
Senior Manager, Government Business (Western Region) - Philips (San Diego, California) Senior Manager, Government Business, (Western Region) Philips Enterprise Government Team enables advanced solutions providing cutting-edge capabilities, and recurring efficiencies to the Veterans Administration whether we are providing Healthcare solutions for Imaging Systems, monitoring critical patient data, or keeping chronically ill patients in...
Human Resources Specialist - Marriot (San Diego) Residence Inn by Marriott helps guests thrive while on long stays so they can perform at their best. Spacious suites with full kitchens offer the comforts of the modern home, while employees provide service with a human touch to business and leisure...
Prod Plng and Scheduler 2 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (San Diego, California) Basic Qualifications: • 3 Years with Bachelors; 1 Year with Masters • Knowledge of SAP/R3 • Microsoft Project • Microsoft Excel (Expert) • Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance Preferred Qualifications: • Knowledge of SAP/R3 • Business Objects and Business...
IoT Platform Project Manager - Verizon (San Diego, CA) Responsibilities Project Manager in Verizon's IoT Platform organization, managing various projects including but not limited to software development, database and infrastructure.D uties to include but not limited to: scrum management, staffing plans, assisting Senior Project Manager with software license management, defining and implementing new...
National Advisory Workday Alliance Channel Development Director (San Diego) - PwC (San Diego, CA) Line of Service: Advisory Industry: National Advisory State & City: WI-Milwaukee WA-Seattle VA-McLean TX-Houston TX-Dallas PA-Philadelphia OH-Columbus OH-Cleveland NY-New York NV-Las Vegas NJ-Florham Park MO-St. Louis MN-Minneapolis MI-Detroit MA-Boston IL-Chicago CO-Denver CA-San Jose CA-San Francisco CA-San Diego CA-Los Angeles AZ-PhoenixTravel Requirements: 0-20%...
District Sales Manager - Software/Hardware/Services (San Diego) - Cameron Craig Group (San Diego, CA) This is an opportunity to join a very healthy VAR and Solutions based Services firm as a District Sales Manager covering a Southern California territory out of San Diego. You and your team will be managing the sales of Hardware/Softwar e Solutions and...
Project Manager - Corovan Moving and Storage (Poway, CA) Job DescriptionSUMMA RY: Manages small move and install projects where a PM is required. Supervises large move and install crews to complete projects for commercial customers. Teaches and trains crews to insure quality work is performed. Responsible to insure the customer s complete...
Health Industries Merger & Acquistions Director (San Diego) - PwC (San Diego, CA) Line of Service: Advisory Industry: Healthcare Services State & City: GA-Atlanta FL-West Palm Beach FL-Tampa FL-Miami FL-Jacksonville FL-Fort Lauderdale CA-San Jose CA-San Francisco CA-San Diego CA-Sacramento CA-Los Angeles CA-IrvineTravel Requirements: 81-100% Position Type: Full TimeAuto req ID: 46257BR-3PwC/LoS Overview: Are you interested...
sandiego.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2016 backpage.com